This article and headline have been edited to correct the cumulative number of confirmed cases as 179.
A woman in her 30s is the Eastern Ontario Health Unit’s latest confirmed case of COVID-19.
The case information was posted to the Ontario integrated Public Health Information System on Saturday, showing it’s unknown how the woman acquired COVID-19, but that she was tested on July 29 and the episode date was posted as July 18.
This brings the current number of confirmed cases within the EOHU region to 179, of which 12 remain active according to the EOHU.
COVID-19 assessment centres:
- Cornwall – call 613-938-4240 ext. 5420 to book – 850 McConnell Ave. (note change in number)
- Akwesasne (residents of northern portion of territory only) – call 613-575-2341 ext. 3220
- Alexandria – 62 Anik St. – Tuesdays & Thursdays only – call 613-933-1375 or 1-800-267-7120 to book
- Winchester – 515 Albert St. – only open from 12 to 6 p.m. on weekdays
- Casselman – 872 Principale St. – drive-through location only open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays
- Rockland – call 613-933-1375 or 1-800-267-7120 to book – Chamberland St.
- Hawkesbury – 750 Laurier St. – only open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.